- More from Vehicles
Phone Number: 01903714367
Address: firstname.lastname@example.org, Littlehampton, BN17 6BX
We are currently looking to recruit an additional fully qualified and experienced vehicle technician, to work in our busy and productive workshop.
Essential Qualifications or Experience
A full UK driving license is required which you will have held for at least 6 months, with no endorsements/disqualifications for drink, drug or dangerous/careless driving offences.
Prior Ford experience and qualifications would be a distinct advantage.
A qualified MOT tester would be preferred but is not essential.
Qualifications for EV and hybrid drivetrains would also be an advantage; however it is expected that the successful candidate will attend full training to become an EV specialist.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to offer a careful and considered approach to all repairs.
- Follow manufacturer warranty processes.
- Work effectively as part of a team and on one’s own initiative.
- Have excellent time management.
- Have good organisational skills and display accuracy in their work.
- Hold NVQ 3, City & Guilds or equivalent qualification.
- Be competent in diagnosing vehicle faults and rectification.
- Be comfortable working with both passenger car and light commercial vehicles.
- Proficiently communicate and co-ordinate with workshop control and parts departments.
- Be keen to develop new skills and training. For those not already qualified, this will include a development path to obtain Ford qualifications through a combination of online learning and practical learning at the excellent Henry Ford Academy.
Expertise and professionalism are key features and will need to be carried through in your work; customer care is of upmost importance at all times.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to the email address below.
Email to apply: email@example.com
Phone number to apply: 01903714367
About Cuff Miller
Cuff Miller has been part of the fabric of Littlehampton for nearly 75 years, supplying Ford cars throughout Sussex, the UK and even exporting across the world. We offer New and Used Ford cars, servicing, repairs, MOT and ESSO fuel.
We pride ourselves on a friendly, non-pressured approach towards our customers and a friendly, supportive environment for all our team.